Monday, April 18, 2011

IM BACK!!

I know its been a while but i'm finally back on my blog. Its been a good year or so since the last post so obviously a lot has changed since then. However, overall I would say i'm still stuck at square one. Anyways, back too why i'm starting too write again. There has always been a burden too keep how I feel inside me. I do for most of the time keep it in for as long as I can but as of right now I feel its best for me too let it all out in a space I know will be there when needed.

Its not something I tell anyone but here goes nothing. I'm in love. There is no doubt about it. The problem is however I can't show it too you unless I can get just a few moments alone with you. Its just something I needed too get of my chest. She is not the same person as I've mentioned before. She is the only person which I can say was love at first sight. On that day I knew who she was but that was the first time I saw her in person. I knew at that point that we will cross paths one way or another and I'm glad that I became a reality.

But I can't wait forever for the opportunity to come. I'm at a crossroads right now. To pursue someone or to pursue something? Both would be nice but I have to pick one. By the way, the something is to open a restaurant by the end of the year. At only 20 I find that its no excuse to do nothing in life. I have to find a way to make an impact before I die and this is a good place to start.

The last few weeks have been like an emotional roller coaster and I hope things get better as exams draw near. It doesn't have to be great but I just hope it won't be bad. My bros have been helping me get through all this. Even though I did not mention anything to them but its just their company which I need to get my minds of things. Well this is a start. Have to make blogging a routine again.

All this pain will go away if I have you

No comments:

Post a Comment