Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Disappearance Act

I dont know why but I tend to do this all the time. I just tend to disappear to people and when they see me they tell me that they haven't seen me in ages. Most of the time I spend a lot of time with these people and one reason or another I suddenly will stop being there with them.

I am just that kind of person. I am very straightforward when it comes to stating my opinion. But in return I would like others to do the same. I just hate to see people who lie, cheat and back stab right in front of my eyes. I do have to admit that from time to time i do my fair share of those things and I'm not proud of it. Okay I sound like I'm contradicting a bit so I'll alter it some what. You can do all that crap to/about me but just never let me find out. Let me warn you though, I know it when you're lying.

Moving on, when you see me around and I look like I'm not in the mood, please just don't piss me off. I'm really not in the mood to entertain anything silly that anyone does. So please, that is all I'm asking for. I'm just not myself at the moment and would hate to cause a scene as I now I will.

When we first meet we were just strangers;When we break up we become strangers, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment