Friday, September 18, 2009

Home Sweet Home

its a few hours away.. the end of the month of ramadhan.. the end of fasting n the start of the eid festival.. being back in kuching 2 celebrate it wif my family never gets old.. i c ppl nt anticipating this time of year as much as they use 2 bt 4 me this will always b my favorite time of year..

yes there is the 1 week away from my daily life back in the hectic city of kl.. away from all the tax n audit classes.. n just life as it is.. back in kuching life is so different in many ways.. how the ppl here would love 2 live in kl wif everything a fingertip away as in kuching there is nt much u can get or do.. it is still relatively undeveloped n 2 me i prefer it 2 stay that way..

since my aunt is back from her 3 years in the uk.. raya feels so different than the last few years.. as all of us r spending most of the time in the same hse.. thats 4 families with 3 or more kids each.. so yea in tends 2 get kinda crowded bt hey im nt complaining.. i like is this way.. that is wat raya should b about.. reuniting wif ur loved ones after a long n though year earning paychecks.. its nice 2 c every1 2gether again =)

since its the last day b4 raya it was such a hectic day.. im literally exhausted.. i woke up 2 early 4 my liking at around 7 in the morning with nearly every1 awake except my 2 siblings hu do nth each n every year.. they dont have the raya spirit -.-' .. everybody else is running around the hse getting ready 4 the big day 2moro.. my aunts r busy cutting cakes, re-arranging the furniture n just cleaning up the place while my uncle is everywhere being the handyman n fixing everything that needs fixing.. i just try 2 help out where ever i can =)

so this is it 4 now.. its gonna b a long week ahead.. 2moro is a big day so bye 4 now

No comments:

Post a Comment