Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sem 2 in Brief

its been a while since my last post.. haha.. havent been thinking bout blogging 4 a while.. anywayz as usual there has been many things that have changed..

it took me around 7 months 2 get my license bt it was worth the wait.. the process is so time consuming that i nvr actually wanted it till the end of the 1st sem.. bt since then my life has been a lot easier.. having had a car waiting on the sidelines i quickly took my chance n started 2 do things that i could nt without a driver :) life has been much better..

sem 2 has been so-n-so.. the timetable is ok as well.. though having classes till 6 does suck.. since i drive i think i've oni stayed till 6 less than 5 times.. seriously nt a fan of the traffic.. the new stuff we learn r fine n i enjoy some of the topics.. having skipped quite a few classes has left me behind sumwat bt i wont worry much bout that..

its this time of year again i guess.. i hav been feeling very insecure lately.. bout many things in life.. there is so many things i need 2 do 4 the better bt its hard 2 change being me.. being so undecisive on wat i want in life doesnt help much.. n endlessly slacking on things which r important..

results r out on monday so keeping my fingers crossed =D

No comments:

Post a Comment